Jane Kimbrell,  in 30305

how do i upload pictures to my listings the listings automatically come from my co website but with no pics?

Asked by Jane Kimbrell, 30305 Tue Jul 22, 2008

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Jul 22, 2008
Hi Jane,

At this time, if we are receiving your listings automatically, there's no way for you to manually add the photos to our display. However we can troubleshoot the issue on our end so please let us know which listings of yours are missing photos. You can provide links to your listings here in this thread, access the link below and send an email to our Customer Service team, or you can click on the red flag to 'Report [a] listing error' on the property details page for each of your listings.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Diane Menard, Agent, Marietta, GA
Tue Jul 22, 2008
Where are you wanting to put the pictures, this will vary depending on where you are trying to upload them to.
Curtis Willi…, , 30269
Tue Jul 22, 2008
You go in to mls and go to phots and add them. If you have taken photos that should be added the same time the listing is imputed.