how come I only see coldwellbanker listings??

Asked by Paul S. Lund, 99362 Thu Oct 4, 2007

There are no other listing companies.

Answers

6
Lori Sharp, Agent, College Place, WA
Wed May 18, 2011
Because there are 3 big property management companies in Walla Walla - Coldwell Banker being one and they list here to make sure it populates to craigslist.com. Most of the small time homeowners are not even aware that Trulia exists, I myself stumbled upon it only 2 days ago and my listing service has been active for 45 days now... Good luck in your housing search!
#1, , San Francisco Bay Area
Fri Oct 5, 2007
California agents spent the big money to market their listings.

Look at the California listings and you will see that Coldwell Banker doesn't have any kind of market share.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Oct 5, 2007
Hi Paul,

Most of the listings on Trulia in your area do originate from Coldwell Banker, but I can assure you that there are tons of other listing companies and individual brokers and agents who have their listings on Trulia.

If you take a look at the listings we show in San Francisco as an example (see the link below) you'll see a lot of different companies.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Linda J Sears, , Lady Lake, FL
Thu Oct 4, 2007
Paul,

As a Coldwell Banker agent I can tell you we have it pretty easy. Coldwell Banker has a direct link with Trulia. When we take a listing and submitt it to the office for data entry it goes to all the MLS's that we are members off locally, the Coldwell Banker web site, the office website and directly to Trulia. We have to do no more to get it there. So, I would imagine that there are quite a few Coldwell Banker listings.

Linda J Sears
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Auburn, CA
Thu Oct 4, 2007
Hi Paul. I don't know where you are looking, but in my area there are lots of listings from other companies that show on Trulia.
Web Reference:  http://www.go2kw.com
Lara McHenry, Agent, Spokane, WA
Thu Oct 4, 2007
Paul,
In order to determine how to answer your question, I need more information. Where are you only seeing Coldwell Banker listings....On Trulia?