good afternoon, how do i rent an apartment via your site. i am not a us citizen.

Asked by Marnix, Miami Beach, FL Tue Apr 19, 2011

i am interested in the following apartment: $1,200/mo Boulevard East Duer Place 1br, Weehawken NJ 07086
for my company i will be working in new jersey for 2 years and i would like to live in weehawken together with my girlfriend. how can i rent an apartment via your site, it seems you can only built up credit if you live in the us already. is it possible for foreigners to rent via trulia? i am moving to us in june / july.

thanks in advance, Marnix Visscher

Answers

1
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Apr 19, 2011
Marnix,
Trulia is merely a portal to listings, agents and advice. You'll need to contact an agent in the city where you want to rent to assist you with the application. You can click on the "contact the agent" button on a property you are interested in for the listing agent, or on top of the page is "Find a Pro" where you can locate an agent who can help you with a number of properties. Best of luck and welcome to the US.