can i sell my apartment here?

Asked by Naim, Scarsdale, NY Mon Mar 31, 2008

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Apr 2, 2008
Hi Naim,

If you are working with an agent or broker please direct him/her to the link below to submit your listing information to Trulia.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Maim
You are probably thinking that this is a great site, so it would be a great place to list my property for sale. If I list it here, I can save the cost of commission, right? Almost!

Trulai ia a great place, however a Realtor's job is to market, so Trulai is one of the twenty sites that I use when I sell property. The interesting fact is that although we do all this internet advertsing, 90% of the time the buyer that purchases your property first sees that property with a Realtor, so we need to cover ALL the bases.

One more interesting fact is that properties sold without Realtors sell for 145 LESS than home sold by Realtors. So if your goal is to sell for the most profit, then at least interview some Realtors to see what they say. Over 80% of people selling without professional representation eventually list with a Realtor.

Leonardo Mon…, Agent, Rancho Mirage, CA
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Hi Naim,

Your property has to be listed on your local Multiple Listing Service in order to be shown at Trulia. If it is then contact your Realtor and ask him to make sure it links on Trulia. Good luck!
Leonardo
Web Reference:  http://www.leonardoteam.com