9701 17th Ave NE has not been sold, however it is with another Real Estate office and would very much like

Asked by Maryanne Stone, Seattle, WA Fri Nov 16, 2007

it deleated from this web sight http://.www.trulia.com I am the owner of this house. Maryanne Stone mrock9567@aol.com

Answers

4
Patrick Beri…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue May 27, 2008
It's pending, I think that's why she wants it off. If you put this listing on here yourself, just delete it from your profile. If you didn't, it should come off when it sells or your agent can do it. But I just gotta ask--Why do you care? It's going to be someone else's problem soon! LOL
Rachel Pajac…, , Seattle, WA
Mon Nov 26, 2007
Maryanne,If it is in the MLS, it will be downloaded to many other web sites. This includes Zillow, Trulia, Windermere, Remax, John L. Scott--all of these sites have download access agreements with the NWMLS. Why would you not want it on other sites? This is how you find a buyer for your home.
James Evanoff, , Kent, WA
Thu Nov 22, 2007
As a realtor, let me ask you this question.... why would/do you want it deleted from this site? As an agent our job is to expose your listing to as many potential buyers as possible. When you hired your agent, didn't you expect them to do this? In the end, the more exposure you have brings you more ad calls. If you have more demand for your home you will receive a higher sale price on your home. You do want that don't you... the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time? Just a thought. I wish you a speedy sale on your home.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Nov 19, 2007
Hi Maryanne,

I'm afraid that I don't know what city your property is located in. Please access the link below and send us an email with a link to the listing as it appears on Trulia or the complete property address so we can remove the listing from our site.

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative