You need to change your Website

Asked by John Davies, Eureka, CA Sat Apr 5, 2008

I want to Edit the settings on two Eureka houses. I ticked the box that I was a Seller when I subscribed to your Site so why do you keep trying to sell me houses and when I go to some houses you ask me if I want to Edit it but when I go to the ones that I own there is no way to change anything. You have a very inconsistent non-intuitive site.
I was going to edit one of my houses and you said that I had to confirm an email. After I confirmed the email you didn't return me to the page that I was working on the way most companies would. Oh no, you lost my page and sent me to some place where I had to start all over again. There are so many things wrong with your Website that maybe you should just start over from scratch.

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Apr 7, 2008
Hi John,

I'm sorry that you're experiencing so many problems using our site. You say that we're trying to sell homes to you. Do you mean via email? If so it sounds like you may have inadvertently signed up to receive email alerts when new homes are added to our site in a particular location. To stop those alerts you can log into your My Trulia account and select My Email Alerts and Searches and delete whatever you have signed up for.

Also, I'm not sure where you are seeing these prompts to edit listing information. Listings on Trulia cannot be edited manually unless an agent or broker has submitted listing information to us manually and they must be logged into their account to do so. We also don't require any email confirmation to do so.

If you continue to experience difficulties with our site and can provide us with more details about these problems we would appreciate it. You can access the link below and send an email to our customer service team so they can troubleshoot any of these problems.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Web Reference:  http://support.trulia.com