Sept1956, Home Seller in 33710

Will you update your information? FSBO $289,900. Sq Ft ,1936 8rooms 4/3, pool&patio, newappliances, remodeled.

Asked by Sept1956, 33710 Thu Jan 29, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Saint_Petersburg/sold/37…

Answers

7
Loretta Buck…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Jan 30, 2009
It is SO refreshing to see some REAL honesty out here in cyberspace! Kudos to all who 'chirped' in here! ;^)
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Thu Jan 29, 2009
Thanks Rockin, I don't like to use Zillow for CMA's but it is good as a tool for general numbers. Even on the high end of the chart it didn't go as high as 289,000.
This is my Work area so I know the values very well and even with upgrades your home can only gain so much value. I just wanted to be honest so they don't waste a year of their life trying to sell it or an agents time also.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Jan 29, 2009
Hi Sept1956,

Rockinblue and Keith are correct. Trulia does not include FSBO listings within our search results at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best of luck,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Thu Jan 29, 2009
There is no way that home is worth 289,000 don't call an agent till you get realistic on the price.
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu Jan 29, 2009
Dear Sept.
Your property is not listed in Trulia for sale, so there will be no changes. IF you do want you property on Trulia , then you need to list it with a Realtor.

Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jan 29, 2009
We will refer the issue to Trulia.

Thank you
Loretta Buck…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Jan 29, 2009
I'm curious, Sept1956 - are you really trying to sell the home you linked to for $289K, that sold last April for $140K? You might want to check market values--my website has a good tool for that!