Why is this site is so outdated. Most of the homes are sold or off the market and still listed on this site. Please update!

Asked by Marie, 10309 Thu Apr 21, 2011

Answers

3
Team Real EstateSINY’s answer
Team Real Es…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Sat Apr 23, 2011
Hi Marie,

I can certainly understand your frustration. Internet sites are a great tool to look at homes and get familiar with home values. Viewing homes on line is probably a lot of fun at some point but when you are serious about finding your dream home and your goal is to pick on line, you most certainly expect the information to be accurate before you get excited about a house, right?
My site offers up to date information on all of the homes currently for sale and you are welcome to use it at your convenience.

Happy searching, please don't hasitate to contact me if I may be of assistance at any time.
Dp2, , Virginia
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Outdated? Most of the listings that I've checked out (in multiple markets--including in NYC [namely Manhattan, Long Island, Bronx, and Brooklyn]) were pretty current. The only time that info was out of date was whenever the data-feed contained dated info (which was due to a lag between the listing data and public records).
Deborah Brac…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Hi Marie,
That's why its easier and more efficient to work with a real estate agent instead of a computer when buying a home. We have all the latest and updated information on most properties, with maybe an exception or two. No doubt, the internet is a great initial source for information, but it can't replace talking to a real, live, person who has all the accurate information at his/her fingertips. When you disuss your needs and wants with a real estate agent, then we can locate all the homes that fit your criteria and that are AVAILABLE! I would be happy to help you in your home search.............

DEBORAH BRACCO
APPLESEED HOMES
718-619-5701
Web Reference:  http://www.deborahbracco.com