Kitty Or Pat…, Home Seller in 55426

Why is my trulia listing not showing up when I run a search of my area?

Asked by Kitty Or Patty Mattson, 55426 Sat Dec 1, 2007

Answers

4
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Ooops, Deborah is right, Trulia is not affliated with most MLS and they are feed by Broker or Realtor sites. So, forgive me - must be that Saturday morning coffee thing. .

Other than that, it does take some time for the feed to show up on Trulia as it goes through two processes (to the Realtor's site and then to Trulia)

Sylvia
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Dec 5, 2007
Hi Kitty,

If you are working with a Realtor please direct him/her to the link below to submit your listing to the Trulia search engine.

Carole, you should be pleased to know that we will very soon show all sources of listing information on the listing detail page, meaning that if your brokerage and you submit listing information to Trulia, both websites will show up.

Also, if you chose to feature your listings on Trulia you can decide which link we use as the primary source of information and thus dictate where we pull the information for our display. To find out more about Trulia Agent Featured Listings please access http://www.trulia.com/agents/feature/

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Carole Cohen, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Sat Dec 1, 2007
My brokerage has an affiliation with Trulia and so I can't do my own advertising of listings with them; if I do, their system reads two listings and they knock each other out LOL.
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Hi Kitty or Patty:

Trulia listing is fed through your Realtor's MLS, or different site the Realtor subscribe to, it can also be submitted manually..

it typically takes 24 to 48 hours to show up on Trulia once your listing is submitted through other sites. I believe the manually submitted entry takes a bit longer.

Sylvia