Why is it that I have two homes that I reduced prices on and they don't appear in the Trulia Price Reduction List?

Asked by Mark Slade, Maplewood, NJ Thu Apr 28, 2011

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Apr 29, 2011
Hi Mark,

I'm sorry for the confusion. I was under the impression that your price reduced listings were 114 Oakland Road and 34 Plymouth Avenue which both show up in the results link I posted below.

Though the listings aren't specifically marked as price reduced on the search results page, the price reductions are shown on the property detail pages. Also, keep in mind that buyers use these filters quite a bit and also sign up to receive email alerts for new properties that match your criteria. It's thus absolutely beneficial to reference a listing price reduction to make sure that your listings are included in these results.

Let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

Emily
Mark Slade, Agent, Maplewood, NJ
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Thank you. Timing is everything, so i now see 114 Oakland Rd as price reduced. Your link didn't include 116 Plymouth Ave, but when i change the price search to include it, it comes up with a price of $475K which is the reduced price, without the benefit of showing that it was reduced. So, is it beneficial to reference the price reduction?
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Hi Mark,

I've been able to find both of your price reduced listings when I search specifically for price reductions in Maplewood, NJ. Please review the results shown at the link below and let us know if you have any other concerns or questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator