Why does the property at 1918 Short street in Fort Wayne Indiana show as off market? I am the home owner and it is still For Sale

Asked by Leighleegardt, Fort Wayne, IN Mon May 16, 2011

The Price was updated about 3 weeks ago

Answers

5
Joyce Stopa, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Wed May 18, 2011
I'm not sure if you received an answer to this question yet. I have been out of town, but my research shows this property as still actively for sale since March 2011. There is an expired listing of this property from 2005 in the archives but I don't see where it is "off the market" on any of my sites. Hope this helps!

Joyce Stopa, REALTOR, CDPE
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed May 18, 2011
Hi Leigh,

Though Trulia has relationships with many MLSes and listing aggregators, in many cases, listings are submitted to us directly from brokers and agents. It looks as though your listing simply hasn't been submitted to us via one of these channels, however your broker or agent can submit it to us via the link below. The process is simple, and your listing should be live on Trulia within one hour.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
CBRWG, Agent, Angola, IN
Mon May 16, 2011
You will need to address this with your listing agent and his/her brokerage. In some fashion or another, they are responsible for the data feeds to Trulia and all other third party sites. They have the way to trace the problem back and fix it.
Doug Lucas, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Mon May 16, 2011
As Mr. Schortgen stated, rest assured it is a current Active Listing. I tried to change the staus but was unsucessful. I did add the descriptive text found in the MLS Listing, but it did not alter the status. I wrote an email to Mr. Trulia (or is it Mrs. Trulia, not sure) to alert him/her of the error. Sorry we can not be of more help. But, again, your home is Active, so if a buyer is working with an agent, you will not miss out.
Darren Schor…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Mon May 16, 2011
Is it only on Trulia's site, because it still appears as active in the MLS?