Joseph Runfo…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY

Why does it take Trulia 24 - 48 hours to process a new listing?

Asked by Joseph Runfola, Staten Island, NY Fri Mar 9, 2012

Answers

4
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Fri Mar 9, 2012
I have not known it to take that long. they may attempting to confirm the listing.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Mar 12, 2012
Hi Joe,

Trulia updates listings each night and begins processing new listing updates each evening. An update can take 48 hours to process if it is made late in the evening after our data processing has already begun. In that case, we wouldn't pick up that new information until we start the updating process once again the day after and that new information would be published on our site once the cycle is complete the very next day.

If you don't think this is the case for your listing, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team for more specifics about your listings and how/when we receive updates for them. You can contact our team by phone at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST or by email via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Mar 11, 2012
Joe my listings are usually always posted within a day. In most cases it is the confirming that they are valid.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottsellsNH.com
Phyllis McAr…, Agent, San mateo, CA
Fri Mar 9, 2012
The last time I inputed a listed it took less than 24 hours. You may want to contact a Trulia rep directly.