Why can't I sort my "homes I am following"?

Asked by Larry Ward, Kingston, WA Wed Apr 20, 2011

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Leann,

This option is available today. If you can't find it, I would encourage you to contact our Customer Service team via the link below.

Emily
leann, , Birmingham, AL
Fri Apr 26, 2013
So, why can't I sort my list "Homes I'm Following?" I see in 2011 it was possible but I can't today and it would be so very useful if I could. Please help.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Hi Larry,

You can sort homes that you are following. You should find a "Sort by" option above your list of homes next to a drop down menu that provides you with numerous sorting criteria. If you don't see this option, or if there's some criteria you'd like to use to sort your list that you don't see available, please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
As of 12/29, the "sort by" feature is only appearing under the "recently viewed" tab. When I toggle over to the "for sale and sold" tab, the sort option disappears and I am only given a choice to adjust how many I want to view per page.
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013