Why am I able to sign on with my desktop computer but not my I-Pad which has the Trulia app?

Asked by Fred Cornwall, 75252 Mon Jul 16, 2012

Trulia has changed my password, but the Trulia system does not accept the new temporary password.

Answers

5
Abel Jones, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat May 16, 2015
Hi Fred,

On a side note, its great that you're using Trulia on your own to find a home to buy. But really your agent should be sending you all the good house listings before the listings even appear on Trulia. With a good agent they will do all the searching for you.

If you like a few referrals for agents in your area, I can refer 3 top producing agents (meaning that have many real estate transactions under their belt) and you can interview all 3 and select your favorite one. Let me know if you would like to learn more.

Kind regards,

Abel Jones
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Hi Fred,

Any luck with the below advice?

Cheers,
Ali, Community Manager
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Call tech support for your iPad, or Trulia. You may need to delete the app and reload it, I had to do that and it's been fine since. I didn't lose any data.

Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Try this, set a new password, relaunch the app, and sign on through your iPad again.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
Ron Escobar -…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Jul 16, 2012
there could be a number of reasons... sometimes I am able to sign on some but not the others... maybe it has to do with the operating system of your IPAD... maybe the specific page you want has flash technology... maybe the cookies in your IPAD are preventing you from it...

Too many reasons...