Who do you have to talk to in order to get this type of work?

Asked by jackbotner, Loveland, OH Tue Feb 5, 2013

we're a small remodeling company trying to find extra work just don't know who to talk to and order to get this work banks ,Realtors ,who

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gary Wiseman, Agent, Little Elm, TX
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Can you be more specific about what kind of work you are looking for? residential remodeling? commercial? tell us a little bit about your business. how long have you been doing it? Do you have references?
If you are just looking for small projects and extra work, You might take some photos of your previous jobs and share them with your friends on Facebook. let them know you are looking for extra work. When I started in real estate, I announced it to all my FB friends and immediately had 3 people wanting to buy or sell.
You could also, print some business cards and go meet all your neighbors in your neighborhood...
1 vote
Michael Cheng, Agent, San Jose, CA
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Try finding a local investment Realtor who works with property rehabbers. Some may already have their own teams but that's always a good source of work.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Using Trulia in Popular Loveland Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more