When uploading photos, Trulia says, "Photos not found" Whats up???

Asked by Josiah Boone, Spokane, WA Fri Apr 17, 2009

When I try to upload a photo, red text saying something like, "photos could not be found on your computer shows up and the photo is not uploaded.

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Apr 20, 2009
Hi Josiah and Doris,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I've been away from the office of late so I'm not sure if this is a known issue or something that requires further investigation. I'll check in with our team about that, but, in the meantime, I encourage you to access the link below to send details about this problem to our Customer Service Team. If you select the 'Ask a Question' option you can send them an email with your listing photos attached so they can attempt to duplicate the problems you both are experiencing.

Thank you for your assistance! If I receive any more information about this issue, I'll be sure to post an update here.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference:  http://support.trulia.com
Doris Glapion, Agent, Hamilton Spare, NJ
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Hello Josiah,
I don't have an answer just a similar problem. I deleted old photos and uploaded new ones, but the old ones are still there and my seller is upset about this. Did this happen to you too? Did you talk to somebody from Trulia and find the problem? Let me know please. Thank you.
Doris Glapion