When I receive a notification on my Droid that a new house has been listed that matches one of my searches, I click on it and it doesn't work.?

Asked by Sean Ramsdell, Tampa, FL Sat Aug 23, 2014

It takes me to Trulia notifications, but it says "No notifications? No problem, search and then blah blah blah..." How am I supposed to be notified of new houses if I can't see the notifications?!

Answers

6
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Mon Nov 10, 2014
Hi Sean,

Thank you for contacting Trulia. I went ahead and emailed you some instructions on how you can get that resolved. If you have any further issues, feel free to reply to that email.

If you have additional questions, please visit our help center here: https://trulia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Jryanusa, Home Buyer, Oak Creek, WI
Sun Nov 9, 2014
I have the same problem very annoying. Please fix trulia.
Franches Sch…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 11, 2014
Hi Sean,
What is your search criteria?
Price, location, square footage, pool or not, amount of bedrooms & baths, garage spaces, age of property, type of property, etc.
I will send you properties that will match your criteria directly and you wont have to go through any headaches :)
Contact me anytime, my cell and email are below.
Franches Schnell, REALTOR SFR
Foreclosure & Short Sale Certified Specialist
First Time Home Buyer Specialist
Cell Phone: (813) 784-2663 email- Realtor.Franches@live.com
Tristam Biel…, Agent, South Pasadena, CA
Wed Aug 27, 2014
Get a local realtor to set you up with email alerts from their system instead, these will notify you much sooner than Trulia because data in Trulia is often delayed by a few days.
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Aug 24, 2014
Hi Sean,

If you're working with a Realtor, she/he can set you up with automatic notifications.

Alma Kee and Teresa Kee
Sold On Tampa Team
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Sat Aug 23, 2014
Yes, that's a problem. My recommendation is to have a Realtor in the area you're looking set you up an automated search in the REAL MLS for that area. That will cure a lot of the ills that Trulia suffers from. Best of luck...