Using Trulia in Naples>Question Details

Dinah665, Home Owner in Naples, FL

What is wrong with this site? I want to update my home information and you send me info. on a house that i don't care about

Asked by Dinah665, Naples, FL Sat Oct 22, 2011

Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Dinah,

It looks as though you've successfully claimed your home on Trulia, and you can also edit the property information on Trulia if you access the link below and select the 'Edit' option.

You were also signed up to receive email alerts about properties similar to yours, but I've taken the liberty of removing that alert from your account. In the future, please keep in mind that you can manage your email alerts via

Let us know if you encounter any other difficulties or if you have other questions.

Best Wishes,

How are you going about updating? for help you can contact me at and maybe we can sort it out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 22, 2011
Is this addressed at your ;listing agent? If so, why are you placing it in this forum?

You really need to have your listing agent address this.

I sometimes have to change for my owners but I have my sites directly linked in to syndicate. Trulia will send you updates of similiar depends on the criteria established in your profile.