Agent2Agent in Ellsworth>Question Details

Connie Taylor, Other/Just Looking in Ellsworth, WI

What is the best Real Estate company to go with, I live in Ellsworth, WI. As far as commission, training and so forth.

Asked by Connie Taylor, Ellsworth, WI Mon Aug 8, 2011

I have found that the traditional large brokerages do not have the foot hold they once had. Smaller brokerages are filling a need to people that want an alternative. The smaller organizations are a good starting point for a new agent to provide a more hands on involvement getting started. As a life long resident of Ellsworth I am surprised I do not know you. I work with CU Companies Realty, we just started in the WI market and it has been a good structure to work under. We have three agents in WI and are looking for another quality agent. My broker mentioned he would not mind bringing on an agent new to the business. Feel free to contact me. Integrity is priority for our company.

I would encourage you to speak with brokers of several firms in the area and find one that provided a good match with your personal business philosophy. I am biased, but would suggest checking out Keller Williams Realty.

Best regards, and congratulations on a new career path.
Have you gotten a license and taken the classes yet? If so you know we will not discuss commissions here. You should call each office broker and make an appointment and go talk to them.