What has happened to the prior sale history information?

Asked by Jerry Lambert, Saint Louis, MO Sat Oct 6, 2007

Answers

5
Jamie Glenn, , San Mateo, CA
Wed Dec 5, 2007
We list prior sales history on the property details page if it is available from the county records office and the home has sold within the past 10 years. We just redesigned our details page a bit so that information is a little further down on the page, but it's still there.
Mel Fjerstad, , Mankato, MN
Wed Dec 5, 2007
I have the same question actually. I came to this site a few months ago and somehow got to a page that listed the historical sales info for a particular property in Leesburg, VA. Now I wanted to see that page again, but I can't find the link :(
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Oct 8, 2007
Hi Jerry,

I'm not sure where in Connecticut your are trying to find this information but Trulia does list it in many areas. Below is a link to the recently sold information we show for Hartford.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Carl Guild, Agent, East Hampton, CT
Sat Oct 6, 2007
Hi Jerry - email me carlguild@prudentialct.com - I can tell you the prior sales history for any homes in CT. Thanks
Web Reference:  http://www.CarlGuild.com
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Sat Oct 6, 2007
Hi Jerry,

Trulia is pretty new, so I am not sure if you can find prior sale history information on a house.

However, if you want to know the sales history of a house, you can contact your realtor, who will definitely be able to provide that information and much more about a house for you. Otherwise, you will have to go to the county assessor office and look up the information yourself.

Sylvia