Polly Braun,  in North Dallas, Dallas,...

What are the stats for the trulia website exposure?

Asked by Polly Braun, North Dallas, Dallas, TX Mon Sep 6, 2010

I have a sellers daughter who likes looking at real estate through this website, I have not heard much about Trulia, tell me why it is worth the agent membership of $400 per year?

Answers

3
Scott Miller, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Sep 6, 2010
Hi Polly. Simply put, it's worth it. Although I am not signed up now, I will be again soon. Right now I have other projects I'm working on and have enough leads from other sources.

The ROI on Trulia is higher than any other real estate website for ME. I am saying this to you with 100% conviction. Trulia is not perfect as far as searches are concerned. But you cannot and will not get a better group of experienced, thoughtful, kindhearted and ethical agents on any other site. Period.

Think about it. If you paid your $400 for one year's subscription and got just one sale from this site, wouldn't that be worth your investment? YES. Odds are highly in your favor that this will happen. The traffic count and exposure of Trulia are incredible. It's listed on Alexa as #296 in the USA:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/trulia.com#

Hope this helps you with your decision.

GOOD LUCK!

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Sep 6, 2010
Polly you do not have to pay to join, just to get additional exposure. The mebership is free, you can post your listings, answer questions in voices and posts you blogs.

If you have alot of listings and want increased exposure, PRO is a great tool. I originally switched money from my print budget to try this and now love the added exposre PRO gives me. it is not for everyone, but if you have the time to work this site right, the paybacks are huge

Please see my blog "What has Trulia done for me lately?" ofr a great breakdown of the pros and cons
Greg Fowler, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Sep 6, 2010
I'm writing a contact right now for a Buyer that I met through Trulia. Trulia Pro membership has also helped with obtaining listing agreements. I have found it to be well worth the fee. From a statistics standpoint, Trulia is usually the second ranked website behind Realtor.com for viewings of my listings.