Welcome Back Emily!

Asked by Deborah Madey, Brick, NJ Mon Sep 24, 2007

Did you have a nice vacation?

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2007
Wow you guys are quick - I've only been back for a few hours.

Thank you very much for asking. I did have a very nice vacation and I do feel well-rested.

I visited my parents, sister, and grandparents in Romoland CA ( a relatively new town near Sun City: http://www.trulia.com/CA/Sun_City/92585/ ).

I've been really busy for the past six months attending culinary school (in pastry and baking) part time at Tante Marie's Cooking School while working at Trulia. (Check out the link below to see me in my chef's jacket - I'm the one in the middle holding the wine glass.)

I graduated last Sunday and this past week was my time to unwind so I didn't do anything too exciting - cooked desserts for my family, walked our dogs, and went shopping with my Mom.

It seems like some interesting stuff has been going on in the Voices community while I've been away and I'm anxious to catch up. I couldn't bear to go online while I was home because my parents still use dial up.

Thanks again for thinking of me. I'm glad to be back and look forward to reading all of your posts.

Emily

P.S. I think Roger gets back tomorrow. :)
Web Reference:  http://www.tantemarie.com/
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Mon Sep 24, 2007
Hey Emily!
Hope you are well-rested... Glad to have you back! Where did you go for vaca?
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2007
Yes, Welcome Back Emily!

Suddenly I am getting emails form Trulia while it was silent for a long time (o.k. for cyberspace, it's a long time when everything happens real time); and weekend is even longer for the Tru-Trulians when the Trulia techs and customer services are not home.

Not saying that Truiia was not helping, but it was probably just difficult when the resource is low.

Guess you and Trulia Roger are going to have a great time catching up.

Love that picture of yours, definitely does not look anything like your statue of liberty picture.

Sylvia
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Mon Sep 24, 2007
Welcome back Emily. I checked out your link. Great picture, looks like you guys were really cooking! Thanks for sharing this with us!