We have a MLS # but our home is not showing on your website.

Asked by Jamie, 80017 Wed Oct 3, 2007

Our home went on the market with a MLS # and is not showing on your website. A few of the other websites have our home posted without pics when we have already sent them to our realtor. Is it our realtor? If not how can I post it to this web.

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Oct 4, 2007
Hi Valerie,

Please access the link below for information that you can forward to your Realtor so he or she can submit your listing to Trulia.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Auburn, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2007
Hi Valerie. Trulia is not fed through the MLS. Agent's can either manually post their listings on Trulia or through their website if their website offers automatic syndication to Trulia. Most agent's will have to post manually as most website service providers do not yet offer automatic syndication to Trulia as Trulia is fairly new. However, the network is expanding rapidly. Just ask your agent to post manually. I don't know why the photos do not appear on the websites that show your listing. Tell your agent which website and he/she will probably be able to fix it.
Web Reference:  http://www.go2kw.com