Using Trulia in Lost River>Question Details

Robert B. Di…,  in Lost River, WV

We are Real Estate Agents/Broker in Lost River and want our names to appear as Real Estate Specialists.

Asked by Robert B. Dillard, Lost River, WV Mon Aug 17, 2009

Hi Robert,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. Do you want to show the term Real Estate Specialists in the name field where your own name is currently displayed? If so, you can easily edit that name field within your account. Just access the link below and find the name field in the Personal Information section. Make your update and save your changes when you are done.

If you don't want to edit the name field but instead want to display Real Estate Specialists under the status field where your account currently shows you to be an agent, I'm afraid that isn't possible. The selections you may make to that field are pre-defined and we would have to change those selections for all accounts. If that's is what you're looking to do, please let me know however so I can share that request with our team for the future.

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator