Trulia has my home listed incorrectly. How can I get this fixed?

Asked by Christina.blaschke, Granger, IN Thu Apr 12, 2012

Answers

4
catbythesea, Home Seller, Santa Barbara, CA
Fri Feb 28, 2014
I have the same problem. I edited my home facts twice but it never changes in the listing. It incorrectly says that I have 1 full bath and 1 partial bath. The home has 1 full bath and 2 partial baths. I changed it several months ago and I changed it again today but it still says the same thing in the public listing.

My home is not for sale now but I plan to sell it soon.
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Andrew, so what you are saying is that if a home is listed by a Realtor the home owner will be able to make any changes on the Trulia website on their own without consulting the Agent?
When submitting the changes, the user has to identify themselves as either the agent, the owner or someone else. Also, the changes are reviewed before they are posted live to our site.
Flag Thu Apr 12, 2012
Andrew Wilki…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Hi Christina,

I'm Andrew, a community manager here in Trulia Voices, and so can speak on Trulia's behalf.

Data accuracy is very important to us. We realize that with the multiple sources we use to build a picture of your home, mistakes can happen. To address this, we've made it very easy to correct those mistakes and set the record straight.

Question: Is your home currently on the market, or off the market?

If your home is on the market:
Go to your home's page on Trulia. To report an error on your listing, please click the "More" button, and then click "Report an error"

If your home is off the market:
Go to your home's page on Trulia. Click the "Edit Home Facts" button, and then click "Edit Details"

These options will allow you to fix any inaccuracies, supply additional information and ensure that everyone gets a better impression of your house.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you,

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
andrew@trulia.com
My home is listed on Zillow and I see that is on Trulia as well now - but with the wrong (horrible) home pictured!! Please help!!
Flag Sat Jun 3, 2017
Wow, if your instructions don't work what chance do the rest of us have trying to report a bad listing?!
Flag Tue Jun 28, 2016
That doesn't work. I'm having the same problem with my house, and it will NOT save the correct details. VERY disappointed in your website and service Trulia!
Flag Sat Nov 16, 2013
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Hi Christina,

If your home is listed by a Realtor they may have submitted incorrect information into their MLS. Trulia listings do get pulled from that or an agent can input the information directly. Trulia would not have any way of knowing about your house without someone else inputting the information. Contact that person.