Gaye Strac, Real Estate Pro in Medford, NJ

Some of my listings are on listingdomain and are supposed to be auto linked but when they show up they dont

Asked by Gaye Strac, Medford, NJ Thu Jul 30, 2009

have pics I tried to load them but they dont update?

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Jul 30, 2009
Hi Gaye,

Welcome to Trulia and thank you for your question. If your listing photos aren't automatically being shown on our site I recommend that you contact Listing Domains directly to make sure that they are including those listings in the data feed they send to us.

Otherwise, you can upload photos to your listings manually but please note that those photos won't be shown on our site right away. Those updates generally populate to our site within 24 to 36 hours. If it's been longer than 36 hours since you've uploaded photos for your listing and they still don't display, please access the link below to contact our Customer Service Team, and please be sure to include a link to the listing in question or the complete property address and price so they can investigate the issue.

Let us know if you have any further questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference:  http://support.trulia.com/