Using Trulia in 06470>Question Details

Doreen Koste…, Real Estate Pro in Newtown, CT

Several of my listings are duplicated on the site, can they be integrated into on listing for reporting purposes?

Asked by Doreen Kostecki, Newtown, CT Tue May 10, 2011

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for alerting us about this. I've gone ahead and blocked the duplicate entries we had on display for your listings at 22 Saint George Place and 35 Hoseye Coach Road, and those should be removed from our site within approximately one hour.

However there is one additional duplicated listing that shows slightly different unit numbers and I wanted to find out which is the correct version before remove the other. If you can tell me which of the following versions of your listing at 517 Heritage Vlg is correct, I'll go ahead with that.……

Thank you in advance for the clarification.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Trulia pulls your listing into their site from other sites so if you are on several sites that feed into Trulia you will see duplication. Trulia won't clean it up but you can go to the sources of the duplication and change your settings on those sites so that they don't continue to feed Trulia