Realtor to Realtors, is there is a way to change the pictures posted on an active listing?

Asked by Dianna Vowels, Carmel, IN Thu Apr 30, 2009

My Virtual tour pictures did not download to my listing so is there any way to change them? Needless to say, the tour pix are much better than what is presently shown on Trulia. Pix have been changed on MLS but did not change on this site? Help anyone?

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue May 12, 2009
Hi Dianna,

Welcome to Trulia!

I apologize for not finding and answering your question much sooner. In the future when you have a question about Trulia, please post it in our Using Trulia category so we can find it right away.

The three listings shown on your profile come to us from your MLS via ListHub.net. If you updated these photos with your MLS, they should be up-to-date at this point. If that isn't the case however, please contact our Customer Service Team so they can investigate. To do so just access the link below and select the 'Ask a Question' option and be sure to provide a link to the listing in question.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference:  http://support.trulia.com
Mel Wagner, Agent, Portland, OR
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Hi Dianna,

Have you tried going into your listings under the quick links. You can also find the "My Listings" option if you hover over the My Trulia drop down menu at the top right of the page. This should pull up all of your listings. You will see below the picture of the home where it says update details. Click on that and then hit the continue button on the bottom of that page, The next page is the photo page where you can delete and add photos.

Hope that helps!

Warm regards,

Mel Wagner, Broker/Realtor
Coldwell Banker Mtn. West
Salem, OR
503-931-1846