Re: 2110 W Caleb Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85085 Why Price History of this house is not updated?

Asked by Jarmokiv, Phoenix, AZ Thu Dec 20, 2012

The house was sold 8/8/12 for $272,000.
Much younger sales in same area are updated. This one is not.
What is holding you back? Why this house is treated differently?

Answers

4
Chris & Mich…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Thu Dec 20, 2012
It looks to me like its updated now in the tax system. Are you talking county recorder or Trulia?
Peter Sahhar, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon May 6, 2013
Yeah this happens quite a bit sometimes. The MLS is typically the most accurate and has the most up to date info. It can take longer for other "real estate media" sites to update. On top of that there are always going to be a few that slip through the cracks here and there.
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Dec 26, 2012
This is a question to be directed at the folks at Trulia. It may have fallen thru the cracks but it does show in the tax rolls

http://www.trulia.com/home_values/sold/AZ/Phoenix/85085/20588783/
Jason Webb, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Thu Dec 20, 2012
Hi Jarmokiv,

Your question was posted to a public forum and not directed to Truila. Sites like Trulia pull data from different sources including public records. The last deed recorded in public records looks like a quit claim to a living trust. Since this last recorded activity was not an actual sale, Trulia probably ignored it. Just speculating, but could be one of many possible reasons.
Hi Jason,I went to Trulia website, then to members window and placed my question. Had I known that it goes to agent community, I haven't done it. But that's how you guys are marketing. There is so much fake in agent's world.
There are just very few good apples there.
Yes, the latest deed is the one you explained, but the one before that is the real sale, where the ownership was conveyed from HUD to my wife and I.
Still wondering why Trulia does not recognize the sale?!?
Flag Fri Dec 21, 2012