Please help me turn off Voices questions notification

Asked by The Hagley Group, Pleasanton, CA Wed Aug 15, 2007

I am overwhelmed with the amount of mail.....can someone please advise?

Answers

6
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Wed Aug 15, 2007
cindi.....go to your profile page. click on email alerts and notifications. turn off the alerts that you want off.
hope this helps.
Web Reference:  http://pamwinterbauer.com
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Thu Aug 16, 2007
tx Diane. I was turning it off each question, but then I wanted to turn all of them off on the profile page as Pam indicated. When I got to the profile page, I struggled a bit to find my way. But, yes, Diane, you are absolutely right.
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Thu Aug 16, 2007
Deborah,
yes, it's just you... no, I jest! LOL! I had a hard time finding it as well, but now that I know where to go, it's pretty simple...
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Thu Aug 16, 2007
At the bottom of each email you receive, there is a link to your trulia voices account where you can change your preferrances.
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Thu Aug 16, 2007
Hi Megan,
Perhaps just me.....but I had to really look to find how to turn off the email alerts. It didn't jump out at me and I had to put forth effort to find it. I think it might we worth getting additional feedback on this. If others need to spend time and effot to find, it might be worth repositioning it. If its just me, I solved it and know to adjust it in the future.
Megan, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Aug 16, 2007
hi cindi. megan here from trulia. pam's given good feedback on how to reduce notifications.the "My Email Alerts & Searches" link is in the sub navigation links you see right below the "my trulia" tab (when it is selected). in addition to removing alerts, you can change the frequency from "as it happens" to "daily summary". let me know if making these changes solves the problem.