Our listing MLS 109859, 31150 434th Avenue, Yankton, SD is showing on our Trulia account as sold/expired. This property is still active and for sale.

Asked by Sally and Terry, Yankton, SD Mon Apr 18, 2011

Can you add this property back to our listings?

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Apr 19, 2011
Hi Sally & Terry,

I see that you've already claimed the listing on Trulia, but that the listing has been filtered from our site because the information appears to be stale. I've gone ahead and manually updated it, so it should be live on our site again within 24 hours. If that doesn't happen, please let us know.

Also, please keep in mind that it's a good idea to update your listing information regularly with the source that provides it to us to make sure your listings don't go stale again in the future. We recommend a quick refresh to the listing description if none of the listing facts have changed.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Sarah Klamm, Agent, Wellsville, KS
Mon Apr 18, 2011
You can "claim" this listing and correct it, or you can load it manually like it is a new listing.