O.K. I loged on and now what do I do???

Asked by Art Van der Wel, Seattle, WA Mon Mar 3, 2008

Answers

3
Courtney Coo…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Mar 3, 2008
HI Art - Take some time to look around and check out what consumers are asking questions about. I know you have a ton of info to add and would be a great asset in answering a lot of questions here! In addition, you can also market your listings here. Please feel free to email me if you have questions:)
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Art....

Welcome to Trulia....you have just joined a great group. Start at the home page and browse through the different the different tabs. Be sure to browse the using trulia, agent2agent and Q&A. When you feel comfortable you can start answering questions.
Dan Dittmann, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Art, I had the same feeling when I first heard about the site. My best advice is to start at "Home" and ingest the home page and spend a few hours learning what the site is about by clicking on the items at the very bottom (about us, help center, news room, blog, etc.) . Careful not to get lost by going too deep. Try going forward a step in one direction get an idea of where that would take you then go back and try another direction. Sometimes users tend to click on anything blue and get lost in a vast site like this or wind up on a completely unrelated site. The other way to go is to follow only the links that interest you. Eventually you will find your way to using the site to your advantage.