OPEN HOUSE ARMONK 11/14 12-3 38 Sarles Street. Great 5 BR house on 5 acres. $1.4m.

Asked by Donald Mituzas, Chappaqua, NY Sun Nov 14, 2010

It seems I was unable to list an open house on Trulia the day it was happening. Is there any way around that? I couldn't use the drop down menu for today's date.

Answers

3
Charlie Whee…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Thu Nov 18, 2010
Hi Donald,

You can currently add your open house on Trulia the same day, but you have to do it from your listings page - not on the property's details page. Once you're logged into Trulia, go to your listings page and click on the Open House 'None scheduled' link under the listing. This should allow you to schedule your open house the same day.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Nirmala Cara…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Nov 14, 2010
Hi Donald,

I had a similar experience. You have to list your open house a few days in advance before it will appear on Trulia. I think you have to schedule it at least 24 - 36hrs prior to the date of the open house.

Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sun Nov 14, 2010
Hi Donald, there are glitches at times but definitely try again. I recommend creating a blog as well, great way to promote listings and other info on the web. Good luck at your open house!

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent

Legends Realty Group