My listings, on the left there is a featured listings choice box. Is this a charge and what does it mean?

Asked by Arlene Minar, Corpus Christi, TX Fri Nov 7, 2008

My featured listings or not and branding. What does this mean. I didn't see my photo and profile information.

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Nov 7, 2008
Hi Arlene,

It does look like you've successfully branded your listings with your information. If you access the link below to one of the listings you should see your photo on the right side of the page.

There is an additional charge to feature your listings and doing so is part of a larger service we offer called Trulia Pro. Featured listings are rotated through our top three search result positions when home-buyers perform relevant searches and they are generally visited four to seven times more often than regular listings on Trulia.

Trulia Pro also includes Local Spotlight which is a custom advertisement that you can target to 20 zip codes, cities, or neighborhoods. To find out more about Trulia Pro, please visit http://www.trulia.com/truliapro/

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator