My Listings

Asked by David Moore, Seabrook, TX Fri Dec 3, 2010

When I go to "My Listings" the "More Options" tab will not open. It did once but after that it never did again & I want to share my listings on FB. What do I do?

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Dec 7, 2010
Hi David,

I just checked your account and was able to access the options under the More Options tab. If you are still experiencing this problem, please let us know which browser and version you are using when you attempt to access this tab. If you can potentially send us a screenshot that may be helpful as well and please be sure to send us any other details you believe may be helpful to our investigation.

You can post this information here or access the link below to send it to our Customer Service team.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Catherine "C…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Fri Dec 3, 2010
Hi David,

Welcome to Trulia.
Have you ever thought about adding a Fan page with feeds?
Trish Rickle…, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Dec 3, 2010
David, you can share your listings on FB directly through Tempo/HAR. Go to 'My Page' and click on the social media/marketing tab. You can also post them to Twitter.