Looking for a good realitor in edinboro, pa. area

Asked by Phyllis Stafford, Erie, PA Fri Jun 29, 2007

I have 7.014 acres for sale off of jordan rd. Looking for a realitor in that area, that would be willing to help.

Answers

6
Internet Mar…, , Lancaster, PA
Fri Jun 29, 2007
In my opinion, the best way to know that you're getting a great real estate agent is by picking up one of the free magazines at the grocery store that has homes for sale. In that magazine you will find often hundreds of agents. The ones that are good almost always have full page or multi-page ads. The reality is that the ones who don't either don't have the money to spend or aren't aggressive with their marketing. You need to have an aggressive, full time, professional agent if you're looking to have a successful transaction.
Tina Skinkis, , Edinboro, PA
Thu Oct 18, 2007
Hi Phyllis,
Did you find a Realtor yet? I am a local Realtor in Edinboro, have been selling Real Estate for over 5 years. I have lived in Edinboro my whole life. And as far as the BIG ad Realtors, most of them are teams now, just because a Realtor doesnt have a huge page full doesnt mean they are not good. I am a very honest caring, hardworking Realtor. Might not be the Top Dog per se, but defiently work hard for my clients. I think the little agents work harder, because they arent as busy and can put more time and heart into your property.
Let me know if you still need assistance.
Tina
#1, , San Francisco Bay Area
Tue Aug 14, 2007
You have arrived.

This is where homebuyers look for homes.

Homes magazines and the newspaper are a thing of the past.

These publications are only used today to appease a seller. They do not produce any leads.

Look on the internet and see who is connected.

You ended up here. Stay here.
Mary Ann, , Virginia
Tue Jul 10, 2007
I'm a realtor and I don't agree that the best realtors have "big ads" . The best way to find the realtor to meet your needs is to interview at least 3 and to see who you are comforatle working with. And , don't be afraid to negotiate!
Megan, , San Francisco, CA
Sat Jun 30, 2007
Hi Phyllis, i'd take a look at a recent discussion on Trulia Voices about selecting an agent. I think you might find it of interest. I put the link to the question below.
Heather Fern…, Home Owner, San Francisco, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2007
Hey Phyllis - Heather from Trulia here. The link below will take you to all listings that we have on Trulia for Edinboro, PA. On the left, select "Lot/Land" under Property type and you'll get all Lots/Land listed on Trulia.

Since we get our listings from brokers/realtors you know that the folks listed on Trulia are actively marketing their listings online. That's one important consideration when listing your property!