LOVE neighborhood search. Can I draw out & add more neighborhoods?

Asked by GailHarrisRealtor, Marietta, GA Fri Apr 15, 2011

I see that some cities have some neighborhoods. I can draw out some in my area and wanted to know if that was possible?

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Apr 18, 2011
Hi Gail,

I'm afraid that for some cities, like Marietta, we don't have neighborhood information, however we do allow you to filter your results by zip codes. I'm also afraid that neighborhoods can't be added to our site.

Please keep in mind however, that, when you use the 'search within map' option, you pinpoint the specific location you want to focus on just by moving the map. I hope that information is helpful.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or suggestions for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
GailHarrisRe…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Sat Apr 16, 2011
Yes, it is the map search view. I want to be able to link to a neighborhood search such as East Park in Marietta, GA 30062 I see that Smyrna, GA has some neighborhoods, but I dont see any more Marietta, GA . Am I just looking in the wrong place?
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Hi Gail,

I'm afraid that I'm not completely clear what feature you are asking for. Are you attempting to use our "Search within map" option and would you like the ability to be able to outline specific areas to search in and potentially save for later use?

If you could provide some additional clarification, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
GailHarrisRe…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Fri Apr 15, 2011
When searching for properties for sale on Trulia, SOME neighborhoods are listed. For example: If I want to view ALL properties for sale in the Woodland Gate subdivision, you can and these are the results: http://www.trulia.com/GA/Smyrna,33689,Woodland_Gate/ BUT most neighborhoods are not listed. when you go to the link above, look on the right hand side of the page and view the draw out neighborhood.
davidwbrower, , Woodstock, GA
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Gail,

Exactly what do you mean by this question. Maybe it's me, but I'm not understanding what you are asking? Would be glad to try to help, but would need to know more specifically what you need.