Is 2399989.turlia.com property 2827 South Sea Island Trail, Ontario, CA 91761 a scam? Is this rental property in foreclosure?

Asked by Lilia Castro, Ontario, CA Mon Aug 1, 2011

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Aug 4, 2011
Hi Lila,

I was able to find the rental listing on our site for this property. It does appear suspicious since it has no agent or landlord contact information and is offered at a lower price compared to comparable rental properties, so I've removed it from our site.

If you ever have reason to be suspicious about another rental listing on our site, please use the 'Report error' button on the property page to alert us about it.

Thank you!

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Arturo Rubio, Agent, Chino, CA
Tue Aug 2, 2011
It doesn't appear as scam. According to MLS it was standard sale. Why do you think it was scam? Let us know .
Garrigus Real…, Agent, Redlands, CA
Mon Aug 1, 2011
The property was bought as a rental property only.
Suzanne Green, Agent, Mira Loma, CA
Mon Aug 1, 2011
Lilia, the home was sold to an investor in June 2011 who then turned around and leased it out in July. Currently this home is off the market.
Melissa Krch…, , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Aug 1, 2011
It looks like the property was purchased from the bank in June so I doubt they're in foreclosure. If it's for rent then they probably purchased it as a rental property. Let me know should you have any further questions.