Is there a way to change an active listing to Pending and then Sold. I have just been deleting them once

Asked by Shelly Moore, luling, TX Thu Jun 5, 2008

sold but surely there is a way to do this and I'm just missing it. Please help if you can - thanks!

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Jun 16, 2008
Hi Shelly,

I think you are asking about updating the listing status shown on Trulia and if so you should know that we don't offer such an option at this point. If we are alerted that a listing is pending or sold it will be removed from our site until we receive assessor information about the sale of the home. Once that assessor information is provided to us the property can be found under the Recently sold homes section of our search results.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Norma J. Tor…, , Hawaii
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Shelly,

Yes, you can change the status of your listings from Active to Pending to Sold. In our area, you go to MLS Tempo, then go to My Tools, Add/Edit, Show Listings by Agent, go Property List - Edit, and and click on Edit Listing. I hope this will help you. Norma J. Torres, Hawaii.
Donna Duggins, , Peoria, AZ
Thu Jun 5, 2008
Shelly,

I know in our MLS ARMLS system we can change it. When you go into your listings, go to where you do the editing. There should be an area on your listing area where you can go in and change to pending, then put sold. I hope this helps. Let me know.

Donna