Is there a checklist of what it takes to get your profile to 100% completion? I am trying to help associates but I don't know what I am missing.

Asked by Rick Albert, Sherman Oaks, CA Thu Jan 30, 2014

Answers

6
, ,
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Have you done the following yet?

Criminal Background Check
Credit Report
Drug Testing
Hilarious
Flag Sun Oct 19, 2014
Rafael Gevor…, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sun Oct 19, 2014
I tried calling Trulia as well and they said my profile looks amazing and all I need to do is blog and offer advise on the site so my profile goes from 90 to 100. Hope this helps a bit.
Trevor Pashl…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Tue Aug 5, 2014
Don't bother calling Trulia Support, waste of time! They just give you another 800# to call.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Ha! I was going to suggest that you contact Trulia directly. Glad I read the responses. You're in good hands now.
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi Rick,

Thank you for contacting Trulia regarding maximizing your profile completeness. When you go to your profile page and click the orange "Edit Profile" button, you will be taken to the page where you can edit your profile information. On the left side of the page, you'll see a bar entitled "Profile Completeness" and just beneath the status bar it will say what percentage your profile is at and what you need to do to get to 100%. I have emailed you a screenshot to help clarify where it is located.

If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Yes there is. Go to your Trulia profile and in the upper right is a link labeled "Improve your profile"
There you will find the six items on the provide checklist.
If you are stuck at the 90% level, Trulia wants you to 'check in' using a Mobile device.
That is exacting what Trulia told me when I was stuck at 95%. I wasn't using their mobile device.
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014
Thank you for your reply by the way. I appreciate it.
Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014
But I did all of that it is still shows 80%. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything. I know about checking in which is 5% because that is what I am missing.
Flag Thu Jan 30, 2014