If I was to list my condo on your site, how many pictures can I post?

Asked by Worldly5000, Wed Feb 1, 2012

Answers

10
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Feb 5, 2012
If you want results you hire a professional. A Realtor will provide you with a marketing plan that will sell your condo.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Jeff Stewart, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Hi there,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get in front of you via Trulia. First and foremost, there is no limit to the amount of photos that you are able to put on the website. With that said, websites like Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Yahoo, Google, Tribune, etc. are direcly synched up to the MLS so you are not able to submit your own home's listing - unless you're a Realtor.

Please do not take this as a personal attack as I really hope to educate you on how the home sale process works. Because we have never met I'm not positive if your question is because you are planning to do 'For Sale by Owner' but if this is the reason, I have to say you have already tripped and fallen at the start of the race. By not having a Realtor you are not able to advertise on the MLS which is the only way thousands of Realtors and their clients search for properties. Because your home will not be on the MLS there is no way your home will show up on these major websites - did you know over 90% of all buyers start their search online? Another reason is that a GOOD Realtor is able to provide you and prospective Buyers factual data on what is selling in your neighborhood, on your street and even in your building. There are some webites that offer an "estimate" but it's just that - an uneducated estimate that does not factor in finishes, square footage, condition, and many other qualities of your home. There are so many more reasons but I'm already rambling on and can explain more in depth should you like to meet.

As another Realtor said on here, think for a second about the real cost of selling your home. By using a Realtor, sure you will have to pay a commission but there are a ton of statistics that will show you that selling your home with a Realtor will not only sell your home much faster but it will also sell for a higher price than if you marketed your home 'For Sale by Owner.' A commission may seem to have a sticker shock but please look at the big picture and know that there is a reason why we have Realtors.

Take care and best of luck - please know that I'm here to help and offer advice when you are ready.

Jeff Stewart
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL
jeffstewart@atproperties.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Hi Wordly,

On Trulia there's no limit to the number of photos that can be added to a listing. If you're working with a broker or agent, direct them to the link below to submit your home to Trulia.

Best Wishes,

Emily
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Hello Worldly 5000,
You will need to work with a real estate agent in order to list your condo on the Trulia site. Trulia does not accept for-sale-by-owner listings.
I believe that your agent can post as many photos as they wish on this site as well as add a virtual tour and Open House times. Agents have the ability to add and edit copy too.

Good luck selling!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
no no no no no no.. your wasting your time trying to save a few dollars and the truth is this.. we are in the most competitive market in the last 15 years on the DOWN SIDE.. you have never needed an agent more than right now.. I get 30 emails a day with professionally produced messages, I get calls from agents, I know hot to look up HOT properties.. you have none of this.. doing it yourself will cost you 50% more in lost revenue than than hiring a person like me. Lets discuss your situation but to tell you the truth.. the stuff that is selling is at the HIGHEST commissions and is produced and directed and cared for by the best agents.. its SHARK season and everyone else is LUNCH!
Web Reference:  http://www.joeschiller.net
Dick Post, Agent, ORLAND PARK, IL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
Hi There,

There are a number of Real Estate listing sites, including Trulia, Realtor.com, Yahoo! Real Estate, Zillow, etc. Realtor.com has room for up to 25 photos in some cases, and I believe Zillow allows unlimited photos. I can help you get your condo on all these sites, plus more. Just give me a call - (708) 233-3500. I'm more than happy to work with you.
Web Reference:  http://www.RMPost.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
I think you get 18 on here.

If your looking to sell, I would interview a few agents. See what they can do for you. At least this way they can provide you with a free market analysis.
Deborah Smith, Agent, Oak Forest, IL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
On the multiple listing service 16 which would offer the best exposure. The pictures need to be clear and concise in projecting your property to buyers and agents.. Debbie Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate
Doug Stachow…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
In my opinion, the quality of the photos are just as important as the number. Room set-up, photo angle, lighting, and a photographer with good equipment will add to the visual appeal of your place.
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Feb 1, 2012
The MLs has a limit of 16, Realtor.com 25 and on my company and personal sites, unlimited photo and video content.