Using Trulia in Minnetonka>Question Details

Mary Jane Li…, Home Buyer in Minnetonka, MN

I would appreciate it if trulia does not send me emails of properties that have already sold. Please send me properties that are for sale ONLY! Thanks

Asked by Mary Jane Liss, Minnetonka, MN Sat Jul 23, 2011

Let me help. I am an expert in the area. Max Zinn
Hi Mary Jane,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering sold homes in your Trulia email alerts. I've confirmed that you are only signed up to receive alerts about homes currently for sale.

If you do encounter an outdated listing on Trulia again in the future, please use the 'Report error' button on the property page to alert our team about it. This may help us pinpoint a problem that we can address to improve the listing quality in your area.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or feedback to share with us.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
If you contact an agent working in your area, they can set up an auto search on the local MLS which will send you new listings that are specific to your home criteria neighborhood and price range. The listings can be sent as often as every day. It takes an agent just minutes to set up the search and shouldn't cost you anything - unless you buy!
As keith suggests most agent websites today have a housing search function that will be quite up to date. The problem with Trulia is that the information is slow in coming and equally slow in going off. So there is a ton of out of date listing info on it at any one time.

And while agent sites are better I have gone on the IDX search service (this is what the agent sites offer) and found it somewhat ackward. Having an agent use their own search (not available to the public) will get you the most up to date info.

Steele V. Propp
I can help you with a custome search that will delive only properties tat arte for sale and with your criteria. What are you looking for?