I want my house listed on Trulia. Does listing on FSBO.com put my home on Trulia or only on Zillow? stewartg@rocketmail.com

Asked by Vanessa Curley, 37415 Mon May 14, 2012

Answers

4
Andrew Wilki…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu May 17, 2012
Hi Vanessa,

Unfortunately, FSBO listings are not allowed on Trulia.com. In order to list your home, you will need to work with a real estate professional.

It can be a little daunting to find a real estate professional thats a good fit for you. To help you find a recommended and reputable professional that will work well with you, you can use our "Find A Pro" tool, which you can find here: http://bit.ly/L3Gybp

Using our tool, you can see which Real Estate professionals have been the most active in our Voices Community, helping home buyers and sellers like you get the answers you need.

If I can be of any more help, please don't hesitate to post more questions here, or you can email me directly at andrew@trulia.com

Thanks!

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Stephanie Ru…, Agent, Hixson, TN
Mon May 14, 2012
Listing in FSBO.com does not get your listing in other sites. My listings, as an agent, are on dozens of websites including YouTube. I pay to have them featured on the 3 biggest sites, Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com. Also, with a Realtor, your listing will be on the mls. Contact me for a free market analysis of your home and advice. My partner and I specialize in the 37415, 37405, and 37343 area codes.
The Lawrence…, Agent, Signal Mountain, TN
Mon May 14, 2012
Depending on what agent you go with, if they feed into those sites yes. Some agencies do not feed into those sites. I pay to be on both of them for home exposure.
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon May 14, 2012
No it does not. You need to list your home with a Realtor to have it listed on sites like this one.