I've emailed the Trulia customer service several times with this inquiry and gotten no response so let me try

Asked by Jeanne Feenick, Basking Ridge, NJ Wed Apr 30, 2008

here. I have two listings that I have put directly into Trulia, I see them under my listings. My broker apparently has fed into Trulia as well, overriding what I have there, which means that the address is not shown (their practice) and rather than being directed to me, the listing agent, inquiries go to a 1-800 number. Any way around this, I am missing the very leads I joined Trulia to capture.

Please respond Trulia.

Thanks!

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri May 2, 2008
Hi Jeanne,

I'm afraid I didn't find that address in our system. Can you let me know to what address you sent your emails?

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Hi Jeanne,

Your best options in this case would be to contact your broker to request that they update your listing information with your website so that home-buyers will be directed to your website from Trulia rather than theirs, or to request that they remove your listing information from their feed entirely. If they stop sending us your listing information, then the information you submit to us will display on our site instead.

Also, I checked our customer service database and didn't find your email address in our system. Can you let me know when you contacted us and how (which addresses you sent your emails to and from) so I can investigate? You can post that information in this thread or email me directly via the Contact link in my profile.

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative