I updated photos on my listing but they do not appear in the advertised listing. What am I doing wrong?

Asked by Norman R. Banville, Beverly Farms, MA Wed Apr 21, 2010

I updated photos on my Brokers site and on MLS several days ago. Apparantly the syndication does not update photos to Trulia. After 3 days, I signed on to my Trulia account and updated the photos directly on Trulia. The update took and when I look at the photos in the photos update view, they appear as I have updated them. I removed the old photos that had snow in them. The save message indicated that the updates would appear on the Trulia site in 24 hours. Well, it has been 48 hours and the listing still shows the old photos. What am I doing wrong with this site?

Answers

1
Jenny C, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Hi Norman,

Thank you for using Trulia Voices! We looked into your listing photos for http://www.trulia.com/property/1073396234-21-Whitney-Rd-Boxf… The changes seem to be made within your account but it is not being processed correctly. We have forwarded this issue to our engineers to look further into the situation. We appreciate your patience. Please notify us if you have any additional concerns at customerservice@trulia.com.

Cheers,

Jenny of Trulia