Using Trulia in Colts Neck>Question Details

Lucy, Real Estate Pro in Colts Neck, NJ

I updated my listing but its hasn't updated yet on. Plus it says I have 45 photos but when I look at the listing it shows the 25 ( which is

Asked by Lucy, Colts Neck, NJ Wed Jul 17, 2013

correct) My Listing shows the correct updated listing with the new photos but that version is not on the search screen

Answers

4
Lucy, have you been successful in finding a tenant?
Lucy, I was just wondering which property you are marketing. Is it "For Sale By Owner"? I ask because I live in town and run one of the top Realtor teams in Colts Neck and I am always looking for properties for my buyers that might not be on the MLS. Please get back to me via relying to this question or emailing me at djtenhoeve@kw.com. Thx.
Hi Lucy,

Kristan from Trulia's Customer Service here. I've created a case for our Customer Service department to research. We will keep you updated and let you know when the issue has been resolved!

If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.
My guess is that it is reflecting photo count from what you put in and what your broker has syndicated.