I tried to the listing price of my listing at my truila. I cannot find where to edit the listing price. I flag

Asked by Grace Keng, Santa Clara, CA Sun Aug 10, 2008

I tried to the listing price of my listing at my truila. I cannot find where to edit the listing price. I flag the listing error.
Is it the only way to change price on your own listing?????

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Aug 12, 2008
Hi John,

I'd like to clear some things up that you mention in your post below. First off, we are not affiliated with Windermere any more than we are with other franchises or web site vendors. Tons of franchises, brokers, agents, web site and virtual tour providers send us the 2.5 million listings that we have in our system and we are technically affiliated with each one.

Unfortunately, yesterday we found out the Windermere is mistakenly including some listings in their feed that are from the NWMLS and are not brokered by them. Our system is thus mis-attributing some listings to Windermere. However we have contacted Windermere and asked that they remove these listings from their feed as soon as possible and in the meantime we can manually block the listing information from Windermere for listings on an individual basis. I've actually located the listing of yours that was affected and blocked the Windermere information, and it should display correctly within approximately 24 hours when our site data is refreshed.

I'm not sure what you mean about Trulia allowing bloggers to put down the real estate industry. If you are referring to posts on Trulia Voices, I can tell you that we do remove posts that are outright insulting to individuals or the real estate industry as a whole. Our guidelines do prohibit posts that are disrespectful but we cannot censor all comments that are not favorable towards Realtors. We simply can't violate rights to free speech.

Finally, in regards to us not publishing our phone number. We don't do so because we have a small Customer Service team and we've found that email is the most efficient way for us to handle the many inquiries we receive each day. We do in fact add our phone number to the information on our customer's credit card statements purposely so that those individuals may contact us, as you have.

I'm sorry that you feel you've had such an unfavorable experience with us and I hope that this clears up some of the confusion you've experienced.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
John Vollmec…, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Tue Aug 12, 2008
Grace, Call Trulia customer service at 415-648-4358. By the way Grace, do you know that Trulia and Windemere real estate are affiliated. I noticed that our listing had their info all around it. Trulia is designed to get leads for Windemere. Do not work with Trulia. They let bloggers put down the Real estae industry in the blogs as well..
Try fiding a phone ### for Trulia on their site???They do not give one. I had my credit card statement with a phone # on it or I would not have ever been able to contact them. I used my Visa when I paid Trulia and I intend to get my money back from them. Why pay them and then let them use your listing???
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Hi Grace,

Only listings that you've manually submitted to us can be edited at this time. It looks as though you have submitted your listing at 1183 Civic Center Drive, Santa Clara CA 95050 to us so you can update the price for that property within the My Listings section of your My Trulia account. If you need to update the price of your other listing, you will need to ask Postlets.com to update the price information they send to us. We currently show the same price that is shown on Postlets.com.

John, we are currently receiving your listing information from Keller Williams Realty and we currently show the same price that is shown on their website. Please contact them to ensure that they update this price information on their site and within the data feed they send to us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
John Palmisa…, , Weston, FL
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Grace, i have the same problem. I reduced the price and cannot find where to edit the listing price. I am a P.S., so I do not know if that makes a difference.

John Palmisano
Keller Williams Properties
Weston, FL