Pauline Henn…,  in Brevard, NC

I still do not know how to get my web site and not my companies to show up on some.

Asked by Pauline Hennig, Brevard, NC Thu Sep 25, 2008

They are all entered the same way.

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Sep 26, 2008
Hi Pauline,

I'm sorry that you didn't find my answer to your previous question helpful. I hope this answer better addresses your question.

By default, if we receive information for a listing from your franchise, that listing will link back to the franchise site. The only reason some of your listings currently link to your own website is because we don't receive those listings from your franchise.

There is no way for you to edit your listings so that they link to your own website rather than your franchise's site. Only Trulia Pro subscribers have the ability to redirect their listing information to the site of their choice. If you are interested in finding out more about Trulia Pro, please access the link below, and if you still have questions, feel free to send an email to me directly via my profile.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator