I reduced a price on one of my listings and it still shows at the old price. How long does it take to update that?

Asked by Kristen Constantino, San Jose, CA Thu Dec 2, 2010

This mls # is 81044143

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Dec 6, 2010
Hi Kristen,

If the price for your listing has still not updated, please report the problem to us and let us know the latest price. You can do this via the red flag icon on the property page located under the listing photos, or you can send this information to our Customer Service team via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Catherine "C…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Sat Dec 4, 2010
Hi Kristen,

Welcome to Trulia.

Where did you update the price? on Trulia directly or in your local MLS?

If you updated the price on your local MLS or on another platform that syndicates to Trulia it could take a few days.
If you updated on Trulia directly it should be shorter. I do not exactly how long the specific Price field should take to update but to give you another example, the Open House field can take 48 hours to update.
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Sat Dec 4, 2010
Should be immediate. Are you talking about the MLS, or here? Here will be longer as Trulia is a scraper site... regurgitates info from other sources.