I put zip code 11357 but get all of new york city. I am also owner of home at 154-54 20th Rd 11357 that show wrong add./ price; can't find

Asked by Cheryl, Whitestone, Queens, NY Mon Apr 4, 2011

ad now

Answers

2
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Tue Apr 5, 2011
I did a search on MLSLI thru my agent access and could not find the home as available or unavailable. If you listed your home for sale and it is not visible to me or other realtors, it may be that the listing was done as an office exclusive. Did you agree to this? An office exclusive, only those agents in that particular company or office will have access to your home.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
http://www.c211princetonproperties.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Hi Cheryl,

I haven't been able to locate this property on our site either. Please keep in mind however that homes for sale need to be submitted to our search engine. If you are working with an agent, please direct him/her to the link below to submit your listing to us. The process is simple and your listing will be live on our site within one hour.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator